Sunday, December 17, 2006

2006: my year in pictures



Well believe it or not it's nearly Christmas. I've taken a lot of photos this year. I suppose that's what happens when you're into photography.

I've put together a 'best of' set from the year, primarily to make into a book (via the fantastic QOOP service), but for those of you who aren't the lucky family member who's getting the book for Christmas you can view them online from this blog post.

There's some commercial work, some holiday shots, some people, some places. There are 106 shots in total.

View it as large slideshow (recommended). You'll want a decent broadband connection for this. 106 photos at 6 seconds each takes just over 10 minutes. Unfortunately there are no controls, and it loops round again at the end but it's still the best full page slideshow tool I've found.

Alternatively, browse the set manually on Flickr.

No comments: